So apparently having run out of any good stereotypical bad guys like Nazis and Monsters and shit, Hollywood has decided to vilify those hateful atheists. Please take a few minutes to watch the absurd trailer below. It's basically the plot to the Grinch except the Grinch doesn't like religion. I don't really know where to begin...
- It takes place in a small town in Alaska of course
- It stars Ted McGinley as the mayor and the fat Baldwin (are they all just fat now?) as the evil atheist
- He's described as a person that hates God even though he doesn't believe in God so that's not even possible
- Christians started the United States of America
- I'm guessing here but since it's Hollywood I'm going to assume that the evil atheist abandons all his principles and reasoning and converts to Catholic because they're nicer
- Yup...straight to DVD
Ultimately, this shit is fucked up. Not only have I never known an atheist that had an issue with Christmas but for Christ's sake Christians...it's okay for people not to believe in the same shit that you do! Isn't there some sort of message in the Christmas spirit about not being so god damned self-righteous about everything?