Another year goes by and, still, there are Grievances to Air, Human Fund Awards to be doled out, and Feats of Strength to be contested. This marks the third holiday season for AofG, a milestone I scarely thought possible while starting this thing up on April Fools Day 2004. This year, thanks to the Gregorian "powers that be" we're coming to you a day earlier, observing Festivus in such a way that you can sit around the aluminum pole with your families tomorrow and waste time at work today. After all, how authentic could Festivus be without a good work stoppage?
FESTIVUS IS BACK, BABY!!!
You know what to do - keep checking this space throughout the day for more Festivus updates.
- Festivus Begins!
- A Word From The Father of Festivus - Frank Costanza's Grievances
- Mortified And Stupified! - Jackie Airs It Out
- Giddy Up - Cozmo Grieves and Grieves Again!!
- "Quiet, You'll Get Yours In A Minute" - Very special reader grievances by:
- The 2006 Human Fund Award
- "Quiet, You'll Get Yours In A Minute" - More reader grievances by:
- It's A Small, Secular, Humanist World After All! - Tales of the Festivus Spirit From Around The Globe
- "Quiet, You'll Get Yours In A Minute" - Even more reader grievances by:
- The Feats Of Strength IT'S OVER, JOHNNIE PINS FRANK AGAIN!!
- Frank's Festivus Wrap-Up